The Victoria College Volleyball team will host open tryouts for the 2020 season on
Wednesday, December 11th from 6-8pm
in the Victoria College Sports Center.
According to NJCCA Rules -- Section 1 Article VI, pg. 62
D. A college may conduct no more than (2) tryout/auditions per sport per academic year.
E. A college may conduct no more than one tryout/audition per prospective student per academic year.
F. A prospective student-athlete must have completed his/her junior year in high school to participate (you must be a HS senior or older to attend tryout)
G. A prospective student-athlete must have valid verification that he/she has had a physical exam Administered by a qualified health care professional licensed to administer physical exams within (1) year of a tryout/audition.
H. Tryout/audition per individual must not exceed (2) hours.
Please complete the following:
- Sign-up by filling out the online registration form linked below. You will recieve a confirmation email.
- Complete recruiting form linked below. (Optional, but encouraged.)
- Bring with you:
- A copy of a physical exam performed within the last year.
- $25.00 tryout fee. Cash or check only. Make checks to: Victoria College
- Signed Waiver that is attached below. If you are under 18 years of age, parent or legal guardian must sign waiver.
- All personal volleyball equipment.
- Report to Victoria College Sports Center, 2200 E Red River St. Victoria, TX 77901 (located between the tennis courts and sand volleyball court.) The gym will be open for check-in and warm-up one hour prior to tryout time.
If you are in need of a college day form, you must arrive before 4pm for us to give you a small tour of the campus.